gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 26, 2017, 07:52:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Epic Relic Raiders (Eternal Righteous Revenge)  (Read 528 times)
tpearce713
Post Rank 1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 04:07:37 pm »

A Knight's Beginning:

When Sir Ludwig of House Terasbetoni was still a squire, a cult dedicated to the evil goddess Talona infiltrated the large town near the Terasbetoni estate. The knights caught wind of the cult and worked tirelessly to uncover their plans, yet their efforts fell short. On a moonless summer night the cultists attacked the town and the estate with a horde of undead unicorns. The knights and their squires fought valiantly alongside the town guard as most of the townsfolk fled in panic, yet they could do little to stop the cultists from destroying much of the town and riding off to terrorize the countryside before vanishing without a trace. In the aftermath as Squire Ludwig stood among the town's ruins in disbelief, he swore to avenge his town and all who would become victims to the forces of evil. Upon reaching his knighthood later that year he left and dedicated himself to the fight for justice by any means necessary.

Five years have passed since the attack on his town, and now Sir Ludwig requests Elaria Feywing's training to further prepare him for his righteous task...

Side note: Sir Ludwig requests the group name to be "Eternal Righteous Revenge" Grin
tpearce713
Post Rank 1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 04:12:44 pm »

Also for the spellcasters with Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spellsdd5&hl=en this is a bit easier than flipping through the handbook
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 08:15:22 pm »

The question is, which day does that end up being?  If it's on a Saturday or a Sunday for me, I can probably do it.  If it's Monday through Friday, probably not!

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Arkam
Post Rank 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2017, 12:58:53 am »

The question is, which day does that end up being?  If it's on a Saturday or a Sunday for me, I can probably do it.  If it's Monday through Friday, probably not!

Il you want to play every now and then, we can arrange on saturday or sunday, I think, I remember Vlammie and Mengel were ok on those days (correct me if I am wrong), we just need to check on Muninn and Pearce

General of the Dundee Invasion Army
mengeltjes
Post Rank 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 01:47:31 am »

Il you want to play every now and then, we can arrange on saturday or sunday, I think, I remember Vlammie and Mengel were ok on those days (correct me if I am wrong), we just need to check on Muninn and Pearce
We are ok on a weekend event Cheesy

Will work for Coffee
Muninn
Post Rank 1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 05:16:32 am »

Sadly, I only have a very limited amount of time during weekends for a while. A few hours the saturday morning (my time). Sad

Backstory time:

Son of the local merchant of a small village, Munizard spent most of his youth helping his father with the shop. They would trade all the common commodities from tools to alchemical ingredients to even importing
unusual items. At the dawn of winter, the shop would buy a lot of material from travelers, since the snow made the traveling merchants reluctant to reach the village.

At the end of one of these cold days, a mysterious adventurer appeared in a hurry in the shop. He needed a place to sleep for the night and he didn't have enough to rent a room at the Inn. Unable to find a room and not too keen to spend the increasingly cold night outside, he wanted to sell something to be able to afford a bed. Not really knowing what to do with it, he offered to sell a beautiful horn he found in the forest.

Most intrigued, feeling a bond he could not explain and not finding any reason to turn him down, Munizard bought the horn for himself....and himself alone. As time passed, the mysterious power of his treasure slowly obsessed him. He wanted to know more about it, to find the source of it's mysterious aura, to wield it's power. He came to steal the occasionnal magic tomes from the shop to study them, in hope to find answers.

His quest for answers left unsatiated, He left the village without saying a word.

He heard about an woman named Elaria Feywing's. She may not be able to provide him what he wanted, but her training would certainly prove invaluable...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:39:01 pm by Muninn » Logged
Arkam
Post Rank 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 12:11:22 am »

And so the second session has come to an end, our brave adventurers ended their training under Elara and became real adventurers. Sir Ludvig will be remembered for his fury against Giant Rats, his sword covered in blood, while Felor, Seline and Munizard supported with spells and attacks.

After clearing the basement from the rats, Elara gifted them with items that will guide them through their future, and a scroll of Finding Familiar that Muninn used to summon his new companion, a Crab named Minizard.

Soon after they departed for the great lake city of Parabor, near Lake Miranthi, where they looked for adventures from the High Cleric of the City, ending up on a Wolf pack killing mission, those wolves where raiding the houses in the city's border, killing animals and causing havoc.

The four brave adventurers soon found the pack and putting half at sleep thanks to Seline's spells, they cleared the menace using also the new "Electric Crab Hand Granade" (Shocking Grasp cast through the Familiar), completing the task and earning the reward.

This marked the end of the second day away from Elara, everything goes smooth (and close to level up), but their past awaits in their future...

Bonus note for Seline, that mastered the use of "Vicious Mockery", the most loved Cantrip from Tavern Bards, also named "Kill by Swearing", those rats and wolves were having really hard times against her! (Jokes on the side, the disadvantage malus from the Cantrip saved Ludvig from many vicious bites)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:28:15 am by Arkam » Logged

Arkam
Post Rank 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2017, 02:10:15 pm »

Grave news came upon our Adventurers once they came back from the wolf hunting mission, their dear Master Elara was Dead, she left her last memories asking our brave heroes to recover nine hidden tiles. Whit those items they will open a secret door that will uncover the truth to about The Master death and what is happening into the country.

With their hearts full of sadness and their eyes still wet from the tears, they departed to recover the first three tiles from a dear friend of Elara, they climbed two cliffs and fought versus some poisonous flying snakes that almost killed Sir Ludvig and Felor, but reached the top and successfully recovered the tiles.

Now they are travelling to the second place where other three tiles are lying, the cave of a fearsome Giant Spider...

mengeltjes
Post Rank 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2017, 12:18:39 am »

Started on scetching the mighty cleric of Deep Sashelas Felor Link.

Still much work to do. Longer legs, bigger hammer probably, add colour...

Will work for Coffee
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2017, 01:13:43 am »

So, I can play probably on Saturdays afternoon/evenings, or Sundays.  GMT -8 (Pacific) is my time zone, same as the shoutbox time.  What's the chance of that happening?  :-)

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Arkam
Post Rank 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2017, 02:55:58 am »

Hey Kai, we are trying to setup a game on saturday or sunday, we'll let you know as soon as we find a good day to play, weekends are busy for almost all of us this month, but I guess we are not in a hurry.

As for the last update, our brave heroes finally entered the Giant Spider cave, only to find a bunch of Kobolds (you no take candle) waiting for them with slings. So true to their righteous path, the mighty ERR charged with abandon, only to find some vicious Pit Traps waiting for them where Felor and Sir Ludwig fell.

The fight was easy, thanks to Seline Sleep spell and to Munizard "Gentle Touch" spell (we discovered that Ludwig loves the Pit and doesn't want to climb out of them), finally the party was able to enter the main room, only to find a Kobold Shaman waiting for them trying to lure them in another trap.

Here the Arcane Magic of Munizard burrowed the Shaman with a barrage of Magic Missiles, while the others managed to finish the last Kobold, only to find the huge spider jumping on them from the roof, and so bravely Sir Ludwig and the others fought.

Seline was almost killed by the spider poison, but thankfully none fed the Giant Spider Queen on that day, and the session rewarded enough exp for a level up, finally level 2!

Now they just have to recover the other three pieces of the puzzle, and continue on to the next part of the quest.

See you soon space cowboys!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:08:37 am by Arkam » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: