gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 06, 2020, 11:13:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GENE SIMMONS - Family Jewels Pilot Episode Complet  (Read 1448 times)
heavymetalgladiator
Post Rank 4

POWER METAL. MELODIC METAL.HEAVY METAL

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2005, 01:47:28 pm »

KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons has posted the following update on his official website:

Gene Simmons Family Jewels -- The Pilot episode of our new show for the fine folks at A&E has just gone to New York to be viewed by everyone. I just watched the first edit and we all love it. I'm very proud of the production.

Leslie Grief, our producer, is also my partner. I brought Leslie on to produce my Mr. Romance/Oxygen show, which is about to be picked up for additional episodes. We also have an upcoming Network Television Series we both created and are Exec Producing (although I can't be more specific just yet). Leslie, you may recall, produced the Gene Simmons 24/7 A&E Special that was broadcast last year.

GS Family Jewels, stars myself and the Beautiful Lady to whom I have been Happily UNmarried for almost 22 years, Shannon Tweed... our towering, handsome, young Heir To The Throne, Nick Tweed Simmons...and the future President of the United States and Miss America herself, Sophie Tweed Simmons...and, a host of thousands. Literally.

You'll see how different my life, my home life and my philosophy OF life is to yours. You'll come home with me. And, you'll go with me as I scour the world in my neverending search to make every day above ground a hoot. And, it is!!!Follow me as I get invited to sit front row, center at the Las Vegas Adult Video Awards (the AVN's)...and, well I'll leave it at that. Wait and see.

Air date to be announced soon.

POSTED BY HEAVY METAL GLADITOR, FROM BRAVEWORDS.COM MAY11,05

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: