gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 05, 2020, 12:08:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bye, for now!  (Read 3913 times)
Rob
Post Rank 2

Chop, Chop, you know what I mean!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2007, 09:08:56 am »

It's almost time for me to go.
but it won't be permenent, I'll be gone over the summer, and be back at the next school year.
sorry about this! I thought I would be able to buy a new laptop but I was wrong.
But good will come out of this, While i'm gone you'll have a hell of a time to think of how to greet me when I get back!

BYE!!!

amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 06:30:56 am »

Hey man , bye and have a great summer.

BTW, if you could get an old PC or laptop, which wouldn't cost too much, let me know, I can give you hints to convert it into a more useful PC. There are special versions of Linux which are designed to run on older machines, and they have got everything (surfing, multimedia, programming, graphics ...). So drop me a line if you need help on it.
trekman
Post Rank 4

CRANK IT UP!!

no1trekman2002 no1trekman2002
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 07:07:58 am »

Its great that you got to come around for a while Rob. Enjoy your summer. Be safe and come back to your Metal Brothers!! Grin

Prior
Post Rank 4

Bach, Vaughn-Williams , Therion: it's all good

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 09:41:36 pm »

Rob,
Have a safe and fun summer man; listen to some good metal and don't get sunburned Smiley
Prior

and all you other guys... sorry for my long absence (er, hoping some of you noticed, gulp)
but I have been having massive computer problems.  If I knew much about pcs I would
attempt to tell you all the misadventures.  Suffice it to say that I've been off-line for most
of my inactivity on these rockin' forums.  I've missed you guys.  I've got a lot of reading to
catch up on I guess (assuming my computer will let me).
The good news is that my employer will be getting me a new system in the next several weeks.
I'll be better than ever. Prior will return shortly.
Cheers

"If I ever die of a heart attack, I hope it will be from playing my stereo too loud"  -- Anonymous

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
-- Robert Fripp
amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 04:39:56 am »

Hey Prior, nice to see you around buddy, if you got any PC related problem, just let me know, I might be able to fix things from distance too Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: