gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2020, 10:56:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: "Epic Rock Radio Myspace Page!!!"  (Read 13396 times)
amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 02:49:40 am »

Hey Fabio, couldn't find where your photos are on myspace page Sad , could you please point me the direction.
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 02:59:07 am »

Hey Fabio, couldn't find where your photos are on myspace page Sad , could you please point me the direction.

If you go to the profile, on the left side of the screen under the guitar image that is my new ERR avatar....there it has a button that says "Pics". Click on it and i_am_fabio will be the second revealed (i'm not the huge guy).  Grin

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 03:45:25 am »

You made me make a myspace account lol, added you as a friend too I'm metalymer I guess, and man I saw your pic , nice.
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 03:57:14 am »

You made me make a myspace account lol, added you as a friend too I'm metalymer I guess, and man I saw your pic , nice.

HAHA!!! Did you have to create an account just to see the pics? i don't know much about it. well now at least you will understand the myspace stuff better so that next time i have a problem you will be able to help me.  Cheesy rock on amir!!! i'll add you and send you a message tomorrow.  Cool

i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 12:23:32 am »

We are making a few new friends a day via myspace.  Cheesy Lately i have been recruiting friends (or potential listeners/supporters) one person at a time. I think it's really making a difference. I have already had alot of people say how awesome the station is, and that they are glad i shared it with them. And today a new friend of ERR "Justin", posted a bulletin for all his friends to see. And this is what it said.....

CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING RADIO STATION ONLINE!!!!

they play all my fav. music. it really rocks!

Pretty cool eh?  Cool I think it's awesome! Hopefully we find more great friends like him. He also put the ERR banner on his page to show his support.  Wink

And for anyone that has a page or website that they would like to throw the ERR banner on it, that would be awesome! Just head over to the ERR myspace page, scroll down and on the right hand side....there is a code under the banner, just copy and paste.  Wink It'll bring whoever clicks it right to the station mainpage. Rock On Friends!!!

Metal Bed Head

[M][B][H]

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 04:56:14 pm »

I'm definitely spreading the word!

Eat. Sleep. Metal.
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 03:52:06 pm »

I'm definitely spreading the word!

Rock On MBH!!! It's awesome that you are helping spread the word about the greatness of ERR!  Cool

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: