gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2019, 02:26:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: CUTTERS top ten albums  (Read 2744 times)
CUTTER

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2007, 06:49:54 am »

Cool

KISS ROCKNROLL OVER

JORN OUT TO EVERY NATION

TED NUGENT -S/T 1975

QUIET RIOT METAL HEALTH

JUDAS PRIEST UNLEASHED IN THE EAST

BLACK SABBATH HEAVEN AND HELL

PAGANS MIND GODS EQUATION

FASTWAY-S/T

ACDC BACK IN BLACK

RIOT FIRE DOWN UNDER

i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 03:39:19 pm »

A nice list.  Wink And packed full of 80's stuff.   Alot of those were releases when i was just a baby.  Grin (or some i wasn't even born yet) But i do know about a couple of them. I'll comment on those.....

JORN "OUT TO EVERY NATION" This is the one Jorn albm i have and i have to say i wasn't too overly impressed by it. Too many mid-paced song. Yes, Jorn has an amazing voice, and Yes, some of the guitar solos are just AWESOME. But overall it just didn't blow me away. Maybe ill give it another spin. I honestly have not listened to it in a while.

JUDAS PRIEST "UNLEASHED IN THE EAST" Judas Priest = Pure Awesomeness.  To be honest i only own one Judas Priest disc, "Screaming for Vengeance".....but i have heard many other releases from them (i have friends who are huge JP fans). Nice choice here.

BLACK SABBATH "HEAVEN AND HELL" Dio is God. Great classic disc. Maybe one of the great rock albums of all time.

PAGANS MIND "GODS EQUATION" A good disc. Got some great tunes on it. Comparably to their earlier works, i find this one to be lacking. I feel they dumbed down alot of the guitar riffs and sound like metallica or pantera at times.....and while i enjoy those bands respectively, that is not what i want from this band. Seriously though the song 'Alien Kamikaze' made me and my brother laugh it is so bad. What were they thinking? Like i said though....some great songs on here too.

AC/DC "BACK IN BLACK" An album that i don't like very much any more. It was probably one of the first rock discs that i had when i was just a little kid, and i loved it then. But i kinda grew tired of it over the years. AC/DC being played on the terrible FM radio every other song for as long i can remember doesn't help.

Great list Cutter! Hopefully we'll continue to see you around on the ERR message board. Rock On!!  Cool

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: