gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 28, 2020, 10:08:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dark Empire's "Humanity Dethroned"  (Read 2794 times)
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2007, 03:31:12 pm »

This statement was made by creator and guitarist for Dark Empire, i'm just passing it along  Wink

Two more tracks from the forthcoming DARK EMPIRE up on myspace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we had to delay the album from the initial release date, we decided to add another two tracks from Humanity Dethroned to our myspace for everyone to listen to! These tracks are unmastered, so you may need to turn the volume up a bit. These two are among my personal favorite DE songs ever, so I hope you enjoy them!

http://www.myspace.com/darkempireband

It sucks that the album had to be pushed back.  Sad But when asked they said it should be release late January. So not too far off. Head over to their myspace page and check out the two new songs. After two times listening to each song, i have decided that they both kick erious ass! The title track 'Humanity Dethroned' took a second listen to grab me. But now they have got a buyer right here. The song Prelude/Haunted is probably the best Dark Empire song yet. I urge you all to check that one out at least.

And for those unfamiliar with Dark Empire, you can find their first album "Distant Tides" on ERR. Great Disc!  Cool

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
lucas_broom
Post Rank 3

Just call me Luca

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 09:13:26 pm »

Ya that first awsome is a beast.....not in length but in just beastness its up there. It sucks that it will be delayed but if they are gonna add two new songs onto it then it may be worth the extra wait. No time table for how long the wait may be eh?

My band will be named Pagans Gallery
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 04:34:47 am »

The first awsome?? What were you trying to say there?  Huh I think you read it wrong Luca. It says that they are adding two more tracks...to the myspace page so we can listen to them, not two more to the album. I would strongly suggest checking out the new tunes.....they sound awesome!! Let me know what you think of them.

And it is supposed to be released in late January.  Cool

i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 11:57:35 pm »

PREORDER HUMANITY DETHRONED NOW! OUT MAY 5TH!

Head over to our myspace http://www.myspace.com/darkempireband to preorder Humanity Dethroned for $10 this is a SPECIAL PREORDER ONLY PRICE

Combo pack with T shirt is $20

OR get just the shirt for $15

OUT MAY 5TH, PREORDER NOW!!..

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: