gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 10:04:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Interested in ERR T-Shirts?  (Read 12913 times)
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 01:37:48 pm »

Alright well here lies the problem. If we use the company that Maestro suggested it's gonna cost me outta pocket whatever the cost of getting the shirts scanned and completed, plus then i would have to pay for all shipping costs to each person who wanted a shirt. And i'd almost be willing to do this if not for the fear of being left with a bunch of extra shirts and having to eat the money i spent buying them all. And really we have to order a certain amount of shirts to get a good price. Maestro is currently checking into the details of this (how much more it would be to make one at a time on an order to order basis, which he is thinking is gonna be alot). So i will have a better idea soon of what the actual damage would be either way.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be better, let me know. Maybe there is an easier way i'm overlooking.  Smiley

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 03:05:18 pm »

We should check with the awesome guys at Synergy who are doing our current shirts - Even if they charge us to make the new ones, I'm sure they'll give us a great price.

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Joe the Tech
ERR Champion
Post Rank 3

Performing digital miracles.

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 04:54:50 pm »

The guys at Synergy would be great, but only if they can get us shirts larger than 2X, and it doesn't look like they do that with the current shirts.
Joe the Tech
ERR Champion
Post Rank 3

Performing digital miracles.

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 11:34:06 am »

So, have we heard from SMC about whether or not they can incorporate a new logo/shirt in the ERR Merchandise Line-up?  Kai?
falconer73
Post Rank 3

Mindtraveller, or whatever :-D

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 11:59:30 am »

Ive totally missed out on this thread during my absence, just wanted to let you know that I too think the design is fantastic, and I would buy a t-shirt if it was available today...in small since Im a skinny guy...

"I am on the right track, out of the haze I'll emerge"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: