gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 10:47:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Interested in ERR T-Shirts?  (Read 12919 times)
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« on: March 04, 2008, 03:52:20 pm »

Alright, that Sonata Arctica concert a couple weeks back got me thinking......we need ERR shirts. There were so many from ERR in attendance that it would have been awesome to wear our ERR shirts. Also a great way to identify eachother for times when we meeting up with fellow ERR'ers at the show. Maestro and i are thinking about getting some made up. Since Maestro is a master shirt designer and knows his stuff it should be a pretty smooth process. But before we get into all the details, we're looking to see how many people would be interested in getting one. So what do you think? Anybody that would be interested let it be known.

I'll start things off.......I Want One!...............(my girlfriends voice from the next room over) "Me Too!". So there's a start.

And if you all could....maybe mention T-Shirts in the shoutbox over the next couple days, i notice there a many who regular there who don't make their way into the forum (at least they are not registered here). Hopefully there will be enough interested to get a nice little batch made up. Because the more that we get made the cheaper we can get the quality product made for. I don't know too much about the T-Shirt business so i'll have Maestro get in here and explain some of the options we can look to see. More details coming soon.  Cool

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
Metal Bed Head

[M][B][H]

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:00:56 pm »

yessir I definitely want one

Eat. Sleep. Metal.
trekman
Post Rank 4

CRANK IT UP!!

no1trekman2002 no1trekman2002
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:11:49 pm »

I think Id be interested, if the cost was reasonable.  Maybe if there is enough interest, someone here who is good at drawing could come up with several designs and we could all vote on it or something like that. Secret ballots in a PM of course. And the maybe Kailef would have the final say. Wink

i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 11:13:51 pm »

Well there's a start.

yessir I definitely want one

That's the Attitude!  Cheesy

I think Id be interested, if the cost was reasonable.  Maybe if there is enough interest, someone here who is good at drawing could come up with several designs and we could all vote on it or something like that. Secret ballots in a PM of course. And the maybe Kailef would have the final say. Wink

And of course we sould try and get them to you as cheap as we could. And about the design......Joe said he had some friends working on the design of some new logos....maybe one of those could be used. And as for you last thought, the vote, that would be cool......but i doubt we get enough people to make good logos/designs that we would need a vote. But i guess it's a thought. So Joe maybe you can fill in a little more details about those guys you got working on the ERR logos......what's the story?  Grin

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
Oseriduun
ERR Staff
Post Rank 4

Canadian Code Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 06:00:50 am »

i'd be interested myself, but i can't promise when i'd be able to afford one, budget is tight for the next couple months

CCM: Canadian Code Monkey.
Its not just a bike manufacturer anymore Tongue
mojobie
ERR Champion
Post Rank 4

That's my new race bike.

mojobie@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 07:08:57 am »

I'm sort of in the same boat as Oser, I've got to watch my spending over the next 6 months or so, but if it's a super cool design, I'll get one.
Creed
Post Rank 4

CreedP
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 09:13:59 am »

I'm down.  I have the old one, perhaps a different graphic could be used for the new one though.  Wink

CREED

Perception of reality is a matter of opinion.
Joe the Tech
ERR Champion
Post Rank 3

Performing digital miracles.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 09:44:38 am »

My graphic design buddy actually works for me, so I see him every day.  We only just talked about creating a new ERR logo last night, so I don't know if he's had the time to come up with anything.  As soon as he does, though, I'll post it here and get some opinions.  If he doesn't come through for us, I've got a few other guys I know with art degrees that would jump at a chance to do something like this.  Oh, and I might as well take this opportunity to say that I will be buying at least one shirt, if not a second one for the girlfriend, as soon as they're available... if not sooner.

::Update::
He's going to work on it this weekend when he has some free time.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 10:19:55 am by Joe the Tech » Logged
amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 11:04:37 pm »

awesome, a new logo would be superb
Joe the Tech
ERR Champion
Post Rank 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 10:19:03 am »

My friend says that he was busier than he thought he'd this weekend and didn't quite get it finished.  He should have it final copy finished tonight.
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 02:19:40 pm »

I'm excited to see what it is.  It's kind of neat to see how someone else would imagine our logo would look.  (I certainly have no idea.  Like I said somewhere else on this forum, I can't even draw stick figures very well....)

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Creed
Post Rank 4

CreedP
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 04:33:12 pm »

Use Trekman's old logo, the stickman headbanging.  Tongue

CREED

Perception of reality is a matter of opinion.
Joe the Tech
ERR Champion
Post Rank 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 08:57:29 pm »

Alright guys, here it is.  Please bare in mind that this is originally designed for use on a t-/sweatshirt, but the colors can be changed to suit any use.

Let me know what you think.
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 08:59:04 pm »

Uh.  That's only makes our triangle logo look like a... a.... triangle.  *laugh*  That's really sweet, it would look awesome on a T-Shirt or sweatshirt.  Seriously.

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Joe the Tech
ERR Champion
Post Rank 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 09:03:14 pm »

I can get Fabio, or Maestro, or whoever is making the shirts the original file so that colors can be changed depending on the background of the shirt.  Also, if anyone can think of a way to improve the logo, let me know.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 09:06:08 pm by Joe the Tech » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: