gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2020, 04:44:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Poll
Question: its necessary to fill a question in this poll??
yes - 10 (38.5%)
no - 16 (61.5%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Print
Author Topic: Any problem with a song, reporting here!!  (Read 106672 times)
slayer
Post Rank 1

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2011, 04:54:02 pm »

There seem to be two songs missing on the recently added "Carnage Victory" album by Sacred Steel. The songs are "Don't Break The Oath" (track 2) and "By Vengeance And Hatred We Ride" (track 11).
Larry
Post Rank 1

lawrenceindustries@msn.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2011, 03:44:13 am »

Gaia Epicus - "Satrap" is also missing 3 songs: "Innovation" "Freedom Calls" and "Watch The Sky"

I meant to mention this months ago, but I forgot Tongue
~V~
Lead Administrator
Post Rank 5

Epic-Rock-Radio-V@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2011, 12:44:36 pm »

Gaia Epicus - "Satrap" is also missing 3 songs: "Innovation" "Freedom Calls" and "Watch The Sky"

I meant to mention this months ago, but I forgot Tongue

Hmmm, welll, ummmm...yeah, okay. 

Grin Grin  Cheesy  Grin Grin

EPIC ROCK RADIO, where metal, is the way it should be!
https://www.facebook.com/EpicRockRadioVee
Muzz
Post Rank 3

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 12:32:51 am »

A couple of times I've tried to request tracks from 'Anthropia - The Ereyn Chronicles' and they've just completely skipped so there must be some sort of problem in playing those files.
~V~
Lead Administrator
Post Rank 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2011, 11:32:28 am »

A couple of times I've tried to request tracks from 'Anthropia - The Ereyn Chronicles' and they've just completely skipped so there must be some sort of problem in playing those files.

Thanks for letting us know, Muzz... they should play now. 

(BTW... while going through the trouble-shooting steps, I found out that Anthropia is another one-man band with many guest musicians)

Reichwulf
Post Rank 3

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Music is Enlightenment Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2011, 08:21:16 am »

I was just wondering why Draw Me by  Sonata Arctica on the album here, is almost 9mins or so long, but on the regular album its only 4:05 minutes long.

Which is the song length, would there be any way to fix that?

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
- Buddha
lindarctica

View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2011, 03:33:50 am »

problem with an artist on the request list actualy...
With Sonata Arctica there are quite a few flaws.
- It says Ecliptica is from 2003, but its not, its from 1999
- It says Reckoning night is from 2005, its not, its from 2004
- Deliverance is an illigal bootleg and not an official album!! i like to see it removed

So if one of the mods will fix that, i'd be happy Smiley
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2011, 05:12:14 pm »

Lindarctica,

Thanks for your comments.  You are right about the dates on Ecliptica and Reckoning Night, we'll get those fixed.

I'll look on to Deliverance.  The album is for sale, although currently out of stock, at Amazon.com, (Amazon Standard Identification Number "B001F4RYOU") so I'm a little bit confused as to how it could have been sold by a major retailer like Amazon without being legitimate.  Yet, when I look on Sonata Arctica's website and view their discography, I don't see Deliverance there.

If you look at the picture below, it appears that somebody, somewhere, has gone through a LOT of trouble to make the "Deliverance" album actually look like a legitimate release, right down to cover art, band photos, liner notes, and a CD sleeve.  I wonder what the heck is going on.

According to the label, it was released by Universal / Spinefarm.  We'll begin an investigation and see what we can find out.  We will also try to contact Sonata Arctica directly and see if perhaps they will give their permission for us to air it as well - Some of the songs on there are really quite good.

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

~V~
Lead Administrator
Post Rank 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2011, 06:21:27 pm »

Deliverance (a compilation) was purchased back in February 2010 from lala.com.  I don't have any experience in this area but if it was not a legal CD, wouldn't be impossible to purchase it anywhere? 

more info on Deliverance... http://www.metalkingdom.net/album/20909_sonata_arctica_deliverance

lindarctica

View Profile Email
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2011, 05:26:16 am »

@ kailef. It is stated at the FAQ at sonata arctica's website its a bootleg.  I quote:
What is with this album called "Deliverance"?
It is a bootleg (piracy version)! Nothing official -> it's illegal. It wasn't released by the band nor will be released any time in the future. All the material on this 'album' can be found as B-sides on other official releases. Don't believe any rumours that are spreading in the internet if you don't have any official source (e.g. www.sonataarctica.info or www.nuclearblast.de).

Yes the makers put a lot of (wasted) trouble in there, thats why even amazon.com believed it. But its a fake.

@ reichwolf. another qoute from Sonata's FAQ: What is said at the end of Winterheart's Guild?
One day a bird flew into the studio, and a guy tries to get it out. Finally he succeeds, so Tony says that he should win an award from Greenpeace ("Ansaitsetteko greenpeacen") - the guy answers: "Yeah, a bird meal!" (-"Lintupaistin") Then, after the silence, Henkka says "M oon Henkka ja m tulin nyt." -> I'm Henkka and I come now.

the silence is a mistake in the album, but becouse it was quite a funny mistake they let it in there.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:31:19 am by lindarctica » Logged
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2011, 11:03:30 am »

Lindartica, thanks for gathering that information for us.  According to what you've gathered, the album itself is not an official release, but all of the material on the "album" was officially released in some fashion or another.

I sent an email to Sonata Arctica asking them what they'd like us to do about the album.  (Since it is all officially released material despite it not being an official album, it means that Sonata Arctica is receiving royalties from us for each play, since we record every song that we put on the air and report it to RIAA, who then disburses royalties to the labels and artists)

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

FeuerFrei-
ERR Champion
Post Rank 2

the freezing fog got me again..

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2011, 01:33:58 pm »

I'm not sure if the song is missing because it is a bonus song or what, but "Koennin Kuokkamies" is not listed for the Korpiklaani album Karkelo. In my less than humble opinion it is the best song off the album so I figured I'd at least mention it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U2f_sDIkpI
WorpeX
Post Rank 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2012, 02:12:24 pm »

On the the Edge of Thorns album by Savatage, the song "Shotgun Innocence" is actually "Conversation Piece". It's labeled wrong on ERR!
WorpeX
Post Rank 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2012, 02:31:44 pm »

On the the Edge of Thorns album by Savatage, the song "Shotgun Innocence" is actually "Conversation Piece". It's labeled wrong on ERR!

I requested the song labeled as "Conversation Piece" today and the audio quality is messed up with it. Please remove that one and change Shotgun Innocence to Conversation Piece.

Thanks!
~V~
Lead Administrator
Post Rank 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2012, 06:41:56 pm »

I requested the song labeled as "Conversation Piece" today and the audio quality is messed up with it. Please remove that one and change Shotgun Innocence to Conversation Piece.
Thanks!

Done.   Smiley Thanks for pointing that out!   Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Print
Jump to: