gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 06, 2020, 11:31:54 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Check this out  (Read 6554 times)
DeAtH_LeSS
Post Rank 3

The bringer of Life and War

SpKx_037
View Profile Email
« on: September 10, 2004, 03:55:19 pm »

don't know if anyone here likes emulators and roms, but I'm always playing mines everyday. I usually play my arcade emu most of the time, the arcades rock. You can play any game you ever wanted to or want to play again with the emulator of the system and the rom of the game for all the old systems and the arcades.

So anybody who wants to take on this oppurtunity to play all systems like:

Atari (all atari systems)
colecoVision (don't know wtf is that)
CPC (or that)
Gameboy (and Gameboy advance)
Game Gear (Sega Gameboy)
Intellivision (OR that)
Mame (multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. This arcade emulator can play basically all arcade games that ever came out up until the year 2000)
Sega Master System (OLD SCHOOL SEGA)
Neogeo (and NeoGeo Pocket)
nintendo (yeah boy!)
PCE (OR that, sounds like a druggie pill)
Sega Genesis ( SEEEEEGAAAAA!)
Super Nintendo (I think this is the best console of all time)
Virtual boy (...)

... and more.

If any body is interested in this, in playing great RPG'S, ACTION, ADVENTURE, DRIVING, PUZZLE, STRATEGY, FIGHTING, BEAT EM' UPS and more, either post saying your interested or email me. xtac_73@yahoo.com .

Anyone who does know about this greatness and could also talk about this more, please do so.
atlantis
Post Rank 5

livatlantis
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 05:03:35 pm »

I have two or three emulators in my computer. Don't know how they got here. They have games similar to Virtual Fighter, but I can't remember the names! lol Cheesy I think it was for a SEGA lol Tongue

Super Nintendo on the PC, eh? Roll Eyes
Darkstar
Post Rank 2

Well hello Mister Fancypants!

MustardMoose
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 01:36:15 am »

I used to have a couple, wish I still had them, but can't find another place to download 'em.  Tons of fun playing older games sometimes.

Life is a path, Death, a destination...
Valandryl
Post Rank 3

Have no fear, Rebellion is here!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 02:31:13 am »

I always wanted to find a good emulator for old amstrad (or even commodore) games such as ranarama, rollerball, sapiens, etc...
But I never found a really good one  :-/

Military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 05:07:28 am »

I'll be honest, here - I love emulators, becuase I grew up in a different era of video games.  I love playing the old classics that you can't find anymore.  I've even got myself an arcade joystick to let me get a more realistic experience.  (It's a great product, by the way.  I've got the two-player stick, look at it here:  http://www.x-arcade.com/two-player.shtml )

I mostly emulate very old computers (My first computer was an Apple //+), the Atari 2600, old video games, and my Super Nintendo.  While I still own a Super Nintendo and all the games, the emulator plays them nicer, with better sound and graphics, and with the ability to 'save states' wherever you want.  That's especially handy right before you attack a boss in Final Fantasy 2/3 or Chrono Trigger, both of which I've played all the way through many times over.   Wink

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

DeAtH_LeSS
Post Rank 3

SpKx_037
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2004, 06:59:35 am »

I'll be honest, here - I love emulators, becuase I grew up in a different era of video games. ?I love playing the old classics that you can't find anymore. ?I've even got myself an arcade joystick to let me get a more realistic experience. ?(It's a great product, by the way. ?I've got the two-player stick, look at it here: ?http://www.x-arcade.com/two-player.shtml )

I mostly emulate very old computers (My first computer was an Apple //+), the Atari 2600, old video games, and my Super Nintendo. ?While I still own a Super Nintendo and all the games, the emulator plays them nicer, with better sound and graphics, and with the ability to 'save states' wherever you want. ?That's especially handy right before you attack a boss in Final Fantasy 2/3 or Chrono Trigger, both of which I've played all the way through many times over. ? Wink

Hey Kailef know alot about ths huh. Man he is  Cool. you're just like me, all I like to play are the classics. Atari 2600 was the best atari, snes, nes, sega, arcade classics and more. I love older gaming more than anything we have today really, something about the adventures and the simplicity that i love more about the classics.

I got so many emulators, roms and so many websites for this stuff, i even got a Gamepad for 12 bucks off amazon that is great.
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2004, 07:13:33 am »

If you're in to this sort of thing, odds are you've heard of http://www.classicgaming.com/ before.  If you haven't check it out.  It's got a great archive of classic video game and computer ROM images.

It's also got lots of other information about vintage computing and is in general a great place.  One of the nice things is it's not one of those lame pirate sites that has modern ROMS - It's for classic gaming only.

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

DeAtH_LeSS
Post Rank 3

SpKx_037
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2004, 07:15:11 am »

Yes thanks alot for another website like this. My brother was asking me about a place like this so that he can see and remember some games we use to play a while back so we can download the rom.
Valandryl
Post Rank 3

Have no fear, Rebellion is here!

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2004, 08:54:38 am »

thx Kailef  Grin Grin Grin
I can play my old cpc 464 games now!!! Woohoo!! Ranarama is back  Grin

Military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense
DeAtH_LeSS
Post Rank 3

SpKx_037
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2004, 09:57:42 am »

Well since Kailef is posting websites, I think I will too.

http://www.rom-world.com/index.php
(My Favorite site)

http://www.romnation.net/
(My second Favorite)

http://www.emuconnect.com/
(My third Favorite)

Have fun
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 09:58:49 am by DeAtH_LeSS » Logged
Exdeath
Post Rank 1

Pure Evil!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2004, 08:34:03 am »

I mainly use emu?s to play the older NES and SNES games, along with the Genesis games because that?s what I grew up with, buy I also use them for PSX to play those games that you can?t find for under 100$ nowadays (Alundra, Suikoden I+II and Castlevania: Symphony of the Nitght to name a few).

Old PC games are fun too, Monkey Island is great, and oh.. Leisure Suit Larry anyone?

Man I remember being eight trying to get past those questitions in the beginning of teh original larry Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 08:36:10 am by Exdeath » Logged
ivanCorea
Post Rank 5

We shall know no fear!

ivancorea80@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2004, 06:20:36 pm »

Uhhh Ohhh monkey Island!! Rules!! I have the four of them Grin they are great hehe. I hope they make the fifth one

Fenrys Hjolda!
atlantis
Post Rank 5

livatlantis
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2004, 02:52:41 am »

"monkey"...

somehow I could never connect with that word Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: