gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2020, 11:38:37 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ELUVEITIE Working on Second Acoustic Album, 'Evocation II'  (Read 1119 times)
~V~
Lead Administrator
Post Rank 5

Epic-Rock-Radio-V@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 21, 2016, 01:42:09 pm »

Swiss folk metallers ELUVEITIE are working on their next album, the long-awaited second part of their acoustic concept effort "Evocation".

The band plans to start the studio recording at the end of the year and to release the album next spring.

ELUVEITIE mastermind Chrigel Glanzmann comments: "We're looking forward to 'Evocation II'!

"The concept of the album sticks in our head already for years and it has matured a lot.

"Our second acoustic album will continue the tradition of the first one but it will be even more rough, folk and mystic! It will be the Celtic mythology in its pure culture, formed into music!"

ELUVEITIE has also announced its first Swiss acoustic tour of 2016. At these shows, ELUVEITIE will give fans a taste of what they can expect from the new record in the form of some brand new material.

ELUVEITIE in May announced the departure of drummer Merlin Sutter, vocalist Anna Murphy and guitarist Ivo Henzi.

The band's latest album, "Origins", was released in August 2014 via Nuclear Blast Records. The effort was once again recorded at New Sound Studio in Pfäffikon, a municipality in the canton of Zurich in Switzerland, with producer Tommy Vetterli (a.k.a. Tommy T. Baron; CORONER/ex-KREATOR guitarist).

EPIC ROCK RADIO, where metal, is the way it should be!
https://www.facebook.com/EpicRockRadioVee
Djbj
Post Rank 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 07:53:48 am »

It's too bad this album won't have Anna Murphy on it. I really like her vocals Evocation I. I never thought I'd listen to music sung in Gaulish, but she made it sound very natural and beautiful. I wonder who they'll get to replace her.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: