gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2020, 03:48:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: LOUDCASTER :)  (Read 20774 times)
Shaggy

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 12:50:42 pm »

Hello everyone,

I registered on these forums just so I could reply to this tread..  I met I_AM_FABIO on lala.com and he turned me on to this station.. Big shout out to him for that.. 

Now my vote..

A++++ for loudcaster..  for one simple reason..  I can listen to the stream on my iphone while at work..  (for free mind you)  so please keep this feed. 

I know many are worried about keeping the high ranking on Live365.. but too many times in the past I was locked out and I gave up an the station for months because of it.  Just recently I've come back and was happy to see the 2nd stream.. Now I'm never blocked..  So it seems that this station has outgrown Live365.  If I was turned off, then there must be more who have tired of being locked out because of the restrictions.  Just my 2 cents..

Shaggy
Knarl
Post Rank 3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 02:54:51 pm »

A++++ for loudcaster..  for one simple reason..  I can listen to the stream on my iphone while at work..  (for free mind you)  so please keep this feed. 

You just made my day! I tried this on the first day i saw this post, and it didn't work for some reason. I just tried it now, and am listening to ERR on my phone now. AWESOME!

I definitely love Loudcaster, and if it ever goes away, I'll be very sad as it is far superior to L365 in load times, lack of annoying ads, and iphone compatibility. +45 votes for Loudcaster!
Red43
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 02:50:00 am »

Loudcaster works fine for me...but... When I open or go to this Forum, Loudcaster shuts of immediately  Huh Huh

Am I the only one who has that ??

Greetz from Holland  Grin Grin Grin

The Eagle Warrior
ERR Champion
Post Rank 5

I love it when a plan comes together.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 05:11:47 am »

Yes you are the only one Yellow, Oops Red I mean.  Grin
Red43
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 12:13:47 pm »

Yes you are the only one Yellow, Oops Red I mean.  Grin

Grin Grin Grin I knew I was special  Grin Grin Grin
Antonni

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 02:13:18 pm »

OFF TOPIC:
yes, special.....not every day u see a red orange  Cheesy Wink
p.s  i'm on grapefruits now
END OFFTOPIC.

loudcaster works fine for me, today i could not log on through L#^%(   Wink shift365 ) so loged on to loudcaster, besides that the music was a bit late, 10 seconda maybe, relative to ERR site it was just fine

Ale
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:38 pm »

Hello everyone,

I registered on these forums just so I could reply to this tread..  I met I_AM_FABIO on lala.com and he turned me on to this station.. Big shout out to him for that.. 

Now my vote..

I know many are worried about keeping the high ranking on Live365.. but too many times in the past I was locked out and I gave up an the station for months because of it.  Just recently I've come back and was happy to see the 2nd stream.. Now I'm never blocked..  So it seems that this station has outgrown Live365.  If I was turned off, then there must be more who have tired of being locked out because of the restrictions.  Just my 2 cents..

Shaggy

Greetings Shaggy! Nice to see you here!

I miss Lala man. I'm using Rhapsody alot now, but it's not the same.  Sad

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
Muzz
Post Rank 3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 04:53:20 am »

Loudcaster works fine for me...but... When I open or go to this Forum, Loudcaster shuts of immediately  Huh Huh

Am I the only one who has that ??

Greetz from Holland  Grin Grin Grin

Happened to me too Red but then I realised that I didn't open a new window.
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 05:32:50 pm »

Whenever I make a change to the settings, the stupid thing will drop all of the current listeners, which is probably what's happened most of the times you've been dropped.

However, I added a high definition encoder to Loudcaster - When you look at it, you'll see a "Mobile" and "HD" option.  The HD option sounds much better.

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

silent_rat

Iron within Iron without

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 03:17:48 am »

... , I added a high definition encoder to Loudcaster - When you look at it, you'll see a "Mobile" and "HD" option.  The HD option sounds much better.

HD, yes man, thats what we need.  sounds good.

So i guess this LC will stay on for a while?
Kailef
The Boss
Post Rank 5

Symphonic Powermetal Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 09:50:10 am »

Yeah, I think so.

We've already lost a TON of listening hours on Live365, and we might lose our 1st place position, because people seem to like listening with Loudcaster more than Live365.  However, Live365 is the way that new people usually find us - Very few people know about Loudcaster.  If we drop Live365 we will stop growing, so I don't want to do that.

That said, Loudcaster let us break our previous maximum listeners record, which is great.  So, it's a trade off, I guess.

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

silent_rat

Iron within Iron without

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 09:44:31 am »

So the 15 day trial is up.  and still online?

What are we to expect? Will it stay or will it go?
~V~
Lead Administrator
Post Rank 5

Epic-Rock-Radio-V@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 10:37:28 am »

So the 15 day trial is up.  and still online?

What are we to expect? Will it stay or will it go?

Yes, Loudcaster is still streaming ERR. 

For now LC will continue to stream while the radio stats come in to determine whether LC is a good move or not. 

Right now we do know that our ratings at Live365 are falling, and quite rapidly.  However, we were able to break our Listener's Record with the help of LC.

Stay tuned!  Smiley

EPIC ROCK RADIO, where metal, is the way it should be!
https://www.facebook.com/EpicRockRadioVee
Muzz
Post Rank 3

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 05:01:23 am »

Can you take a cheaper option at Live365 just to maintain the presence there?
Reichwulf
Post Rank 3

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Music is Enlightenment Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 08:23:53 am »

I know this is an old article, but i felt the need to give my feedback on it.  I feel loud-caster is a lot better service from a listeners prospective.  Not only does it have a better quality sound quality, but it also has continuous feed, and i can happily listen all day if i wanted to without having to worry about if the music will stop, and even through the night.

So I'm glad you decided to stick with both.

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
- Buddha
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: