gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2020, 05:21:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Meeting people  (Read 3705 times)
Flasshcom
« on: November 28, 2006, 09:51:32 am »

Hey every one....

I know that some of us dont live in the uk..... but i was thinking that maybe if you havent done it before that we should all get together and meet up....... As we are all up for a laugh and i think that everyone would get on really well.......

Its great talking to people on the net ect.... and you guys and gals have been so welcoming and take interest in new people like me that join the forum so i thought that it would be even better to actually meet the people that we can......

WHAT DO YOU THINK?Huh?
amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 07:24:28 pm »

Nobody with his/her first post invites people to sit together and get a drink Tongue
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:24:58 pm by amirsaffari » Logged
Prior
Post Rank 4

Bach, Vaughn-Williams , Therion: it's all good

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 09:48:46 am »

I agree (again)  Grin
But Hey Amir, if you're ever wandering through Iona (er, Kansas, USA).... and God be merciful if such is your fate  (I'm originally from Minnesota so I can make fun of Kansas)  I'd be happy to buy you a drink!
Cheer,
Prior

"If I ever die of a heart attack, I hope it will be from playing my stereo too loud"  -- Anonymous

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
-- Robert Fripp
amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 06:42:28 pm »

Thanks Prior, sure, I will let you know if I'm around there Wink, and for you and all ERR folks too, if you happened to be in Austria, or its neighbors like Germany, Italy, Switzerland, just drop me a note, I would be happy to meet you.
trekman
Post Rank 4

CRANK IT UP!!

no1trekman2002 no1trekman2002
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 11:40:55 pm »

Hey, Michigan isnt THAT far away!!  Grin LOL

JayPeeG
ERR Champion
Post Rank 3

Rocking out, one day at a time.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 03:51:57 pm »

Thanks Prior, sure, I will let you know if I'm around there Wink, and for you and all ERR folks too, if you happened to be in Austria, or its neighbors like Germany, Italy, Switzerland, just drop me a note, I would be happy to meet you.

Oooh good beer.  Grin

~ Powerquest makes me want to grow a mullet and drive a Trans-Am.   - Creed
Prior
Post Rank 4

Bach, Vaughn-Williams , Therion: it's all good

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 12:33:27 am »

Well this sounds great Amir...meeting you, drinking copious amounts of Austrian beer and listening to loud epic Metal... cool...
JayPeeG, Trekman and I will be coming to your house for supper (just as soon as we book our flights on that transatlantic zeppelin   Cheesy  )
Kalief and Fabio... do you guys want to come along too (assuming Kalief can get away from his ERR duties  Cheesy )

"If I ever die of a heart attack, I hope it will be from playing my stereo too loud"  -- Anonymous

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
-- Robert Fripp
amir
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

amirsaffari
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 02:08:08 am »

Great, I'm already on my way to buy the beverage Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: