gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2018, 03:07:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Epic Relic Raiders (Eternal Righteous Revenge)  (Read 3586 times)
Muninn
Post Rank 1

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2018, 05:05:18 am »

I vote for Hool and Juice to appear as an Happy Unicorn Hunting Barbarian NPC duo. Grin
mengeltjes
Post Rank 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2018, 11:19:05 pm »

Now that is a great idea!

Will work for Coffee
Leyrann
Post Rank 1

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2018, 11:45:02 am »

Alright, character background. Report of the adventure is coming in soon(tm).

First of all, he's now called Ilanor, because it was a bit weird to be the only one using my own name (or SB name, I suppose, but that really is just my own name whenever I'm on the internet).

Ilanor grew up in an elven city, where he showed great talent with a sword and even became an instructor in movements while fighting at a very young age already. He was so talented, in fact, that Elara Feywing trained him personally for some time, after which he returned to instructing others.

After Elara had died, however, a parchment was sent to Ilanor, calling for help in fighting the evils of the world, and Ilanor realized that he wished to do more with his skills than simply train others, so he went looking for the party that he knew had already assembled. In this search, he came across Elnan Brushhill, who knew the whereabouts of the party. He took Ilanor with him, and they met up at the dryad's grove.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: