gfxgfxEpic Rock Radiogfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2019, 09:14:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
It costs over $600 a month to keep Epic Rock Radio on the air.  Please head to our Patron page and make a donation to help keep us on the air!  The site is http://patreon.com/kailef and we really appreciate your help!
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Merchbooth.net offers ERR listeners exclusive discount  (Read 4040 times)
SMCROBC

View Profile Email
« on: April 15, 2011, 01:01:13 pm »

Hey guys..
this is Rob with SMC, Inc / Merchbooth.net
My company supplies and produces merchandise for numerous bands in the prog/power/melo death genre. We have also printed up the old and new ERR shirts. Which I hope you guys like!

We just made an exclusive announcement today via Facebook & Twitter that we have reached a deal with Illusion Suite and Circus Maximus to supply there merch. We are thrilled to be working with both bands.

This discount deal we offered  was going to be only for our friends in the social media world, but since we are still growing our "likes" and "followers".
We wanted to also extend the offer to the loyal listeners of our favorite radio station.

So here is the code ILCM2011 use it on the check out page
its good for one use, expires on May 10th, 2011 and is good for anything on the entire site.

Thanks guys for the support and for the love of all things metal!

Rob
www.merchbooth.net
i_am_fabio
ERR Staff
Post Rank 5

Never Forgotten Heroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 11:25:07 am »

Very nice! I will be keeping a close eye on your site for new additions to the products. You seem to be collecting a great mix of bands.

"If There Is Life After Death, There Is No Death
  And If Death Does Not Exist, We Do Not Live"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: